Truckman’s Emergency Truck & Trailer Roadside Service is available 24/7. We provide emergency road service, onsite tractor, trailer, truck repair and contract fleet services. All our service vehicles are well equipped with a wide variety of parts which minimizes the repair time therefore, getting you back on the road. We know that an idle commercial truck can’t sit long before losing money.
A successful knowledgeable team of emergency roadside assistance mobile mechanics with extensive firsthand experience in the truck and trailer industry who fully understand the daily stresses that may arise on the road or long highways.
Truckman works with both large and small companies and understands the requirement of your load to reach its destination in a timely manner with minimal delays.
Furthermore, we provide scheduled fleet maintenance, diagnostics and towing services.
- Steering, Starters, Charging Systems
- Suspension Air System
- Air Brake System
- Overhead & Swing Doors
- Roof and Floor Repairs
- Air Conditioning, including testing and recharging systems
- Perform Diagnostics for most units
- Mobile Truck Repairs
- Mobile Trailer Repairs
- Onsite Fleet Repairs
- Towing and Recovery Services
- Boost Services
- Lock-out Services
- Mobile Welding & Mechanical Services
- Electrical System (Batteries, Alternators & Starters)
- Lights & Light Wiring Repair
- Air Compressors & All Air Components
- Air Bags & Leveling Valves.
- Minor Trailer Roof Leaks
- Trailer Floor & Door Repair
- Landing Gear Repair & Replacement
- Trailer liftgate service, diagnosis and repairs
- Water Pumps & Cooling Components
- Turbo & Charged Air Coolers
- Onsite Computer Diagnostics
- Minor Transmission Repairs
- Preventive Maintenance & Tune-up (Fleet Maintenance)
- Drive Train-U Joints, Seals & Bearings
- Brakes, Brake Chambers & Components.
- Hose & Belt Service
- Hydraulic Service
- Mud Flaps
We partner with reputable towing companies in the area.
Licensed by the Ministry of Ontario, Truckman performs Annual Safety Inspections for trucks and trailers. The inspection proof (DOT) of compliance is valid in any Province or State for 12 months after the month of inspection.